Join Our Team
We are hiring recording secretaries to attend condominium board and general meetings. In this position, you will:
- Earn a competitive per-meeting wage as an independent contractor
- Have the ability to work as many or as few meetings as your schedule permits
- Benefit from a flexible meetings schedule that is published in advance
- Receive training, on-going feedback and support
The record of the minutes is not a transcript, but rather a distillation of the meeting discussion items, decisions made and actions to be taken. We will provide minute-taking training and clearly communicate our expectations to the successful candidates.
Candidates must own a laptop and have the ability to attend meetings on location. We offer a comprehensive training program and competitive compensation.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong typing, business writing and grammar skills
- Absolute reliability and punctuality
- Ability to summarize key discussions and document decisions
- Experience in minutes/notes/transcription taking and preparation is an asset
- Vehicle ownership is preferred but not required
If you are interested joining our team, please use the form on the right to submit your application.